
|
Remember You
Thursday, April 12, 2012 @ 4:19 PM | 0 Comment [s]
If you find someone
That can love you right
I won’t even fight,
No i won’t forget i’ll always remember you
Like the sun will rise
As the seasons change
I will walk through life
Til the very end, no i won’t regret
I’ll always remember you, remember you, rember you
I won’t forget i’ll always remember you
Like the sun will rise
As the seasons change I will walk through life Til the very end, no i won’t regret I’ll always remember you If you find someone That can love you right I won’t stand in your way I won’t even fight, no I’ll always remember you
^__^
olla dear friendss.saje ptg2 kasi dgr lagu nie.besst kan?kan?
ok la.smgt sket nk wt keje yg tertangguh nie..
upset sket la, coz cuti kali nie tak tercapai target nk siapkan macam-macam
huhu..sempat kot *sedapkan hati*
sok da blk utm
.
.
.
V
(short course degree++,esaimen,inspection,data)
prepare myself jadik 'owl' nti..haha
Dah janji nak siapkan kje with Azwana
kalo x kena denda! *iye2 jek * Labels: love, melodi hati |
The Land Lord.
![]() //Tagboard.
|